Process Risk & Controls Manager - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
How would you like to work as part of a team that's empowered to make real change to the people around them? Could you take on a pivotal role that contributes to the design and mitigation of risks across the business?
Morgan McKinley are seeking an experienced candidate to join their client on a fixed term contract as Risk & Controls Manager, with a salary of up to £70,000 + benefits on offer.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Lead in communication and management of information to influence stakeholders at a senior level
- Understand full controls and risk landscape to better design key end-to-end processes
- Ensure business wide risks are identified, assessed and mitigated whilst engaging various members of the company
- Work closely with subject matter experts to complete projects and utilise the risk management framework to ensure critical controls operate effectively
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will have had extensive experience in Financial Services risk or internal audit functions
- Proven ability to assess, design and implement solutions to mitigate identified risk
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and CASS would be advantageous
- Strong influencing skills and demonstratable experience of working collaboratively
- Appropriate risk / audit qualification or adequate relevant experience
To apply and find out more about this opportunity please get in touch today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.