Product Consultant - Graduate with interest in Investment/Wealth/Fund - Knaphill, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU21
Product Consultant - Graduate with interest in Investment/Wealth/Fund
My client are looking for a graduate with a keen and proven interest in Investment or Wealth Management or a general keen interest in Finance (not accounting).
Primarily the Product Consultant will be responsible for:
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements through face-to-face meetings, conference calls and emails and co-ordinate client feedback
- Creating specifications and supporting documentation setting out the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in the agreed format
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Development, Data and QA Teams during project stages and responding to any project queries raised
- Attending client meetings for project kick-off
- Resolving assigned support issues (3rd Line) and managing Change Requests - within a framework
- Developing an understanding of the Precision Plus Products in order to conduct Gap Analysis for new client opportunities
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback.
Suitable candidates will be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to engage in all areas of the business to develop knowledge
- Diligent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure, to multiple deadlines
- Have a good grasp of IT - preference for Industry fund knowledge.
- Good time-management skills
- Flexible, resourceful and hands-on
- Positive, social and can adapt into a vibrant work culture.