Product Manager - Investment Management - London, United Kingdom,
Keywords: Product Manager, Fund Management, Fund Structuring, Legal, Finance, Client Services, MiFID, Regulation
My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to recruit a Product Manager on an interim basis for an initial 12 months within Product Development & Management.
- Supporting the business across the board on management of existing products and strategies across the business
- Supporting change to existing products in non-US locations around the world (Predominantly Irish domiciled funds which are distributed across Europe. Additional structures in Luxembourg, UK, Cayman and Australia)
- Supporting ongoing work to ensure each product and range evolves to meet client demands, regulatory changes and profitability hurdles
- Supporting robust product governance structure applied throughout the entire product life cycle
- Understanding and implementation of new relevant regulations
- Fund registration process via third party provider for the cross-border passporting of funds in the EU.
- Engage and build an effective partnership across the company with a range of stakeholders including compliance, legal, investment, investment risk, external legal advisers, management company and fund boards
- Ensure good working knowledge of European/Irish/UK/ fund (product) regulatory environment. Confirmed knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS V, MIFID, Money Market Fund Regulations)
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Product Management within Investment Management or Investment Banking.
- Strong understanding of Fund structures, Maintenance and governance
- Good working knowledge of MiFID II and general fund regulations
- Good Administration and documentation skills
- Good fixed Income knowledge would be advantageous