Product Manager- Regulatory Transformation Current Accounts - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Product Manager- Regulatory Transformation Current Accounts
The role of the Product Manager, Regulatory Transformation Current Accounts is to be responsible for supporting delivery of the Profit & Loss (P&L), ensure the smooth running of day to day product management, support delivery of strategic projects and product and governance control.
The role holder will work closely with other Product and Propositions teams in addition to the Digital, Marketing, Transformation, IT, Legal and Compliance areas. Ultimately, they will be the first point of contact for technical or product queries and for delivering to the regulatory and product portfolio agenda.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Current Account product and technical SME
* Responsible for implementation of complex strategic projects, driving enhanced, simplified customer journeys
* Responsible for day to day product management including responding to requests for information from Senior managers
* Implement and support the delivery of regulatory/legislative requirements
* Collaborate with other Product Managers, Legal, Compliance, Risk and IT for customer driven outcomes to regulatory or business change
* Assist in establishing a comprehensive approach to conduct risk management, driven by rigorous product controls and sustained energy to improve consistency and service standards for current accounts