Product Manager Investments - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Interim Product Manager (Investments) Life & Pensions / Birmingham / £400/day / 6-12 Months (Optional T2P)
Client: Financial Services
Managing the investment product and proposition within the Life & Pensions Business
Design, development and management of products to optimise performance.
key responsibilities include:
- Life-cycle management of new and existing products encompassing governance, regs, and risk.
- Maintain portfolio overviews for relevant products, incorporating terms, pricing, charges and product literature.
- Manage portfolio improvements, ensuring products fit customer needs and business objectives
- Manage product specs and literature for Life & Pensions & Investments, working with stakeholders to sign-off product literature and fulfilment material and manage change/version control.
- Support the design and development of new and existing products with internal teams.
- Develop business cases for products validating in-house manufacture or outsourcing. Monitor and review performance to ensure benefits are realised.
- Support target pricing proposals and analysis for product launches and reviews, working with the Finance and Actuarial team.
- Monitor performance and identify trends on KPI's for distribution channels, product profitability, customer and feature mix.
Experience / Skills required
- Strong experience of product management, developing propositions and products within Investments.
- Experience of developing business cases supporting product proposals
- Great attention to detail
- Stakeholder influencing skills
Superb opportunity to work with a high performing team in a dynamic and progressive Financial Services business based in Birmingham.