Project Manager - Capital Markets - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Job Role- Project Manager - Capital Markets
Location- City of London
Salary- Competitive & DOE Plus Annual Company Bonus
My client in question are looking for experienced Project Managers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business across Europe & North America.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Ownership and accountability of multiple projects
- Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management
- Escalation point for project level risks
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the project team
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed Programme governance
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Project Management certification is advantageous
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
You will be employed directly with the consultancy on a permanent basis and then you will be asked to work on a variety of different project across leading Financial Services/ Capital Markets Tier 1 companies. Each project will vary in length and will present a new and testing environment so you will constantly be developing your skill set & experience.
Initially when you join you will be asked to sit on the "Managed bench" in our clients main London Office from 2-6 weeks, whilst your skills and experience are lined up to a current role/Project or one that is due to start.
Salaries are dependent on skill set and experience but are market leading.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holiday, company bonus 5-10% depending on Company results, social events and much more
When working on a project and the role is due to come to an end, the back office team will already be lining up your next challenge. If there is any down time, you will go back to Managed Bench in the London office and this time can be spent on training and updating your skills which our client will fully support
The tough sell about this opportunity is that we cannot tell you what role or project you will be working on as we just don't know as of yet…….if that is a problem for you then maybe this isn't the opportunity for you.
But if you are interested in changing environment and would like new challenges regularly then this is the role for you. Not only will you get the opportunity to work with leading Financial Institutes all across the London Market and beyond , you will also have the opportunity to face new and exciting challenges and ultimately improve your experience and skill set.
If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to apply :)