Project Manager - Investment Banking - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Due to the launch of a number of exciting, organisation-wide transformation programmes, I have an exciting Project Manager opportunity to be based in Edinburgh for a fantastic financial services organisation.
The role is to provide project management expertise to various initiatives across the Change and Transformation department
The key responsibilities will be:
- End to end project management from planning through to mobilisation and delivery
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
- Securing the resources needed to enable successful project delivery, taking account of availability and scheduling
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Identifying and monitoring project risks, planning and implementing responses to them, and responding to other issues that affect projects
- To deliver change projects which support achievement of the Group strategy, in an effective and efficient manner
- Overall responsibility for planning and leading the delivery of the whole change lifecycle for projects.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to work effectively on multiple, concurrent or competing projects
- Experience of leading project teams with minimal support and supervision.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Experience and / or knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery practices.
- Highly competent in using planning tools and experienced in implementing and operating financial control frameworks
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor approach to different levels of stakeholders
- Strong conflict management and negotiating skills.
If this sounds like a role you would succeed in please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can contact me directly on or email me at