Project Manager (Investment Funds) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are very keen to hear from a project manager offering previous investment experience for a varied role within a very busy Funds Team based in the City.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running offering an understanding of financial services regulations and the role, although not limited to, will include:
- Create client database and file structure.
- Review and define client procedures and timetables.
- Review client agreements and fees.
- Work with Finance to agree invoicing.
- Identify clients for potential fee negotiation.
- Review Operator Services role and ensure all procedures are up to date and wider team has sufficient knowledge.
- Review Trustee Services role and ensure all procedures are up to date and wider team has sufficient knowledge.
- Create payments and banking database for Funds Services.
- Ensure compliance matters are fully up to date.
This is an ongoing temporary contract with an immediate start.