Prudential Risk Analyst - City, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, WV1
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton for a Prudential Risk Analyst.
The Prudential Risk Analyst will support the Head of Prudential Risk through a comprehensive 2nd line monitoring of prudential risks including market, liquidity, capital, funding,treasury counterparty and structural and financial sustainability risks including oversight of regulatory reporting.
- To support the 2nd line oversight of prudential risks
- Contribute to 2nd line oversight around COREP submissions and associated controls
- Carry out 2nd line risk monitoring and reporting
- Provide timely reporting
- Support the governance of Prudential Risk
- Support the maintenance and development of the framework and ensure it remains fit for purpose
The Prudential Risk Analyst will possess excellent IT technical skills and have an analytical based degree or equivalent. You will ideally have some experience of implementing market and liquidity/financial risk frameworks and ideally experience of working in a financial services or risk based environment and experience of prudential regulation such as CRD IV, PRA rulebooks. You will have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies and processes. Additionally the business will consider candidates with a desire to move in to a prudential risk role with some of the above skillsets.
This is an excellent opportunity with strong growth potential. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at