Prudential Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Prudential Risk Manager
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global Investment Bank that is looking to recruit a new Compliance Manager with strong prudential risk experience.
Your new role
- Perform day-to-day reviews determined by the Compliance Monitoring Plan, produce clear and timely reports highlighting areas of improvement and follow up actions points raised;
- Monitor the performance and coverage of the compliance plan and make recommendations for adjustments/improvements to the Head of Compliance & Legal;
- Review updates to the bank's Recovery & Resolution Plan, ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 to ensure compliance with regulatory rules;
- Review the Bank's Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Large Exposures, Counterparty Credit Risk;
- Periodically manage the project delivery and implementation of new regulatory requirements across the Bank such as SCV/Depositor Protection Rules, etc.;
- Review the Bank's operating procedures, both manuals & actual processes, and review management information from a compliance perspective;
- Assist the Head of Compliance & Legal in the planning and prioritisation of compliance work;
- Monitor changes to legislation and regulatory rules affecting the Bank and advise management and staff of the implications of these regulatory changes;
- Assist in identifying compliance-related training needs in the Bank and assist in delivering training as required;
- Liaise with the Bank's internal auditor in undertaking compliance duties where necessary;
- Liaise with Regulators and other appropriate 3rd parties under the direction of the Head of Compliance & Legal;
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the PRA / CRD IV / CRR / Basel III / FCA requirements, relevant policy developments, awareness of global regulatory developments, and have an appreciation for the approach of other regulators and how those apply to the Bank;
- Good knowledge of compliance issues in wholesale, retail and international banking;
- Working knowledge of PRA, CRD IV, CRR, Basel III;
- Knowledge of the requirements of the industry codes relating to compliance;
- Good understanding of the FCA Handbook (Good to have).
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for an globally recognised business who are a progressive and forward thinking organisation. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £75,000 plus other great benefits which include car allowance, a generous pension and holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.