QA Letters - Banking Remediation - London, United Kingdom,
My client are a leading investment bank with a newly centralised remediation division encompassing 30+ remediation projects accross different areas of the bank. They are currently recruiting for a team leader at VP level to lead the Letters Quality Assurance function.
As Quality Assurance Lead you will be required to have a comprehensive understanding of how quality assurance activities contribute to achieving the objectives. You will lead the Letters Quality Assurance team who have accountability for validating that the correct redress offer letters to be sent to customers are compliant with the applicable portfolio standards and policies as well as statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes the review of bespoke customer letters relating to specialist complaints, consequential loss claims and other non-standard customer queries.
As Quality Assurance Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
• Managing the team and delivery of the letters component of the quality assurance shared service across the portfolio
• Leading and driving the team to achieve stretching delivery targets, definition of the strategic and technical direction of the letters quality assurance
• Providing coaching and management support to a team in respect of the delivery of Letters quality assurance
• Reviewing the work undertaken and their draft assurance deliverables prior to submission to the Head of Remediation Quality Assurance
As Quality Assurance Lead, your skills and experience will include:
• Comprehensive knowledge of the banking Industry and investment banking environment
• Comprehensive knowledge complex business and corporate banking products
• Working knowledge of a complex financial services environment and products
• Strong documentation experience
• Ablilitu to contribute quickly and effectively at any stage of a project; developing and delivering solutions to business challenges using best practice and logical reasoning
Please note that this is a permanent position within the team and will require candidates with previous experience of driving remediation process and procedures for banking clients either directly or as part of a consulting team.