Quality Assurance Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
If you want to work for a business that demonstrates longevity and values its employees as much as its customers, then this role could well be for you!
My client rewards hard work with tangible benefits and actively supports individuals to follow their career aspirations. They employ people who show the desire to grow and develop and have a passion for enriching the lives of their customers as much as they do.
Working as part of a team of Quality Assurance Analysts and taking responsibility for your own case load you will conduct analysis to assess and report on business quality, this will include internal process checks. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, it's imperative you take a consistent and fair approach to each assessment, thoroughly analysing all data prior to producing reports. You'll need a keen eye in this role and the ability to notice concerning trends, reporting them to the Quality Assurance Manager immediately. Attention to detail and strong judgement are key areas within this role as is the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ideally technical knowledge of mortgages and/or lifetime mortgage lending especially knowledge of the FCA Mortgages and Mortgage Conduct of Business sourcebook (MCOB)
- Previous experience working as a Quality Assurance Analyst - ideally within financial services
- Ability to liaise at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills notice trends and areas of concern
- Strong judgement under pressure