Quantitative Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
London-based data-driven financial technology company with a mission to provide the highest levels of precision in risk management. We develop high-quality platforms that operate low-latency trading systems and B2B risk management solutions for our clients in the sports-betting, gaming and financial industries.
Our Quantitative Analysts are responsible for all stages of developing and implementing innovative prediction models for sports including data collection and processing, exploratory data analysis, diagnostics, communicating results and integration with automated trading algorithms.
Our culture is one of continuous learning, accountability, collaboration and impact. We are looking to hire talented quantitative analysts who wish to master their technical skills, perpetuate a knowledge-driven environment and enjoy solving complex problems.
- ?Either: (i) a PhD or MSc in statistics, mathematics, physics or other discipline with a strong quantitative component or (ii) equivalent industry experience
- ?Extensive experience using R, Matlab or Python for data analysis and model development
- ?Experience developing forecasting models including the use of methods such as GLMs, Monte Carlo simulation, numerical optimisation, smoothing and Bayesian statistics
- ?Experience with either python, C++ or Java
- ?A basic understanding of databases (preferably Postgres)
- ?Familiarity with the betting industry and/or sports prediction models