RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ASSISTANT - INTERNATIONAL BANK - London, United Kingdom,
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ASSISTANT - INTERNATIONAL BANK
TO £25K + BENS + BONUS
A central London based International Bank is strengthening their front office team with the addition of a Relationship Manager Assistant / Lending Assistant. To be considered for this role you will have 6 - 12 months banking experience, ideally gained within Mortgage lending. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to take on more responsibility and gain experience in an international banking environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Senior Relationships Managers with their responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- To assist the Relationships Manager and other team members with their operational processes
- Building and developing relationships with the banks' clients
- Prepare credit proposals for existing and new borrowers, credit memos and annual reviews.
- To participate and marketing activities.
- To perform credit searches and KYC reviews, and account opening for new and existing customer.
- To assist with preparing monthly and quarterly referral reports to Head Office.
- To prepare accurate drafting and follow up on the return of loan offer letter
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take on more responsibility and develop their career in an internationally-exposed environment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.