RISK REPORTING ANALYST - REAL ESTATE FINANCE - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
RISK REPORTING ANALYST - REAL ESTATE FINANCE
TO 38K + BENS + BONUS
A well-established 'Challenger' bank in London is seeking a Risk Reporting Analyst to play an integral role in developing and implementing the Bank's Risk Strategy (strong focus on Credit Risk). The candidate will be responsible for risk reporting and portfolio analysis across the bank's lending portfolio, producing monthly reporting up to Board level as well as undertaking analysis on credit trends & emerging risks.
- Responsible for the production of monthly Risk Committees reporting including monitoring of risk appetite, portfolio trends and early warning indicators to enable the Executive/Board to make informed decisions across all Risk types (Credit, Operational and Conduct & Compliance).
- Analysis of credit trends and emerging risks across the bank.
- Deliver analytics to aid the front line business in understanding their overall risk profile
- Deliver bespoke analytics to aid the front line business in understanding their overall risk profile
- To support the annual refresh of the Bank's Risk Appetite metrics.
- Work with Conduct and Compliance function and the Head of Operational Risk to deliver consistent MI across all risk types.
- Develop a deep understanding of core systems including contributing towards the design of a Data Warehouse
- Support the bank wide Data Integrity program, improving the quality and consistency of data the bank uses in its reporting
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative and constructive relationships with the 1st Line businesses and functions to support the delivery of business objectives whilst maintaining effective controls
- Understanding internal and external data, infrastructure and reporting requirements and coordinating these with effective analytical solutions
- To understand the Bank's Risk Management Framework, and comply with the frameworks, policies and operating procedures which support it as they apply to your role and the work you carry out
This successful candidate will have a proven ability to question and validate data sources, implementing controls, to enhance the quality and integrity of data utilised to continuously drive improving reporting standards. Please apply if you have solid understanding of understanding of credit risk and reporting & advanced MS Office skills.