Reconciliations / Operations Analyst - Finance/Banking - Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom, BR1
Reconciliation Analyst - Operations Admin
We require an individual to join the Global Liquidity Operations team
Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes. Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training.
- Good communication (both and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to express own ideas and make suggestions to improve processes/gain efficiencies
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain those skills
- Pro-active in identifying and resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and navigate change