Regional Business Manager - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Regional Business Manager
Location: Home-Based + Birmingham
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Commission
NJR are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest and most financially robust advisers, who provide themselves on providing award-winning support to their clients. Due to their ongoing growth have and excellent opportunity for a Regional Business Manager to join their successful team.
This is truly an excellent opportunity for a passionate and proactive individual to join an ambitious business that is at the forefront of their sector and takes pride in the loyalty and care they show their employees. You'll receive a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Recruitment of profitable new business
- Provide written clear and accurate proposals detailing the service proposition and commercial terms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided during the recruitment process
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry issues which will affect the AR and DA markets.
- Manage own and central recruitment campaigns
- Generate recruitment appointments across the two brands to achieve targets
- Provide a consultative service selling profitable Connect and Select propositions to potential clients.
- Accurately complete required documentation for either A.R. or compliance support services. Work with client and relevant departments to facilitate a smooth appointment.
- Keep the sales management software up to date to produce relevant MI for the brands.
- Contribute to sales meetings with the aim of improving the propositions in both brands in line with the competition.
- Work with internal departments; Central Sales, Compliance, Client Authorisation Team accepting and providing feedback as and when required.
What's in it for you?
- Generous Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission - Realistic 1st year OTE £60,000
- Car allowance
- Excellent Holidays
- Flexible beneifits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension scheme
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Regional Business Manager within the IFA arena. You will have excellent Microsoft Office & Excel skills as well as strong communication and articulation skills.
You will need to be highly motivated and enjoy the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9613