Regional Manager - Transitions (Wealth Management) - London, United Kingdom,
A rare and sought-after opportunity to join a highly regarded financial services company based in London, has recently become available. Working as a Partnership Development Manager - Transition, you will provide the primary point of contact between Inexperienced New Entrant (INE) and Experienced New Entrant (ENE) and new Partners and Advisers for the company.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and enhancing the quality of advice provided by the company to ensure that the FCA's TCF Outcome Four are being met
- Managing the output and performance of the company in line with their values/principles
- Creating processes that meet the needs of our clients efficiently and effectively
- Giving suitable advice which takes account of clients' circumstances
- Training new joiners on the company's Quality of Advice documentation standards, and coaching effectively on the feedback received from the Business Transition Checking Team
- Implementing and maintaining the required systems to ensure that Partners and Advisers within their team meet with the FCA's objectives and the principles of good regulation
- Using the monitoring systems and controls in place to ensure that risk processes are implemented, and that problems are identified and dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensuring that new Partners and Advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within the company's guidelines
- Working closely with new joiners and their practice members to identify problems early on, and agree the options on how to resolve them
- Using Business Checking feedback, MI, audit information and trend analysis to maintain a clear understanding of each new joiner's business
Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow and develop your career within this highly regarded company.
To be considered for the role, please contact Ellie with your CV today.