Regional Manager - Wealth Management - London, United Kingdom,
The position of Regional Manager - Wealth Management has recently become available within a highly regarded financial services company based in London. This is a fundamental role to the business, as it provides the primary point of contact between Partners and Advisers. If successful, candidates will be significant in the relationship with members of the Partnership, ensuring that activities are carried out, representing the company in an appropriate manner.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Nominated Supervisor - Accountable for the activity and behaviour of Partners and Advisers within the team
- Business Development - Working with Partners and Advisers to assist them in maximising their business potential within the company and to support the achievement of corporate growth objectives
- Regulatory - Monitoring and enhancing the quality of advice provided by the company - setting expectations of financial arrangements with Partners or Advisers to maximise their productivity
- Business Support - Inspiring and encouraging an appropriate strategy, operational activity and best practice aimed at enhancing the quality of Partners' and Advisers' business and their results
- Personal Development - Maintaining a working knowledge of all products and services available to the team along with demonstrating a good knowledge of best practice and the support available to assist Partners and Advisers in the growth of their business
- Projects/Development -Undertaking national, area and location projects at the request of the Head of Business, Transition Director or the Partnership Directors
In return, successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to further develop their career within a supportive and progressive company.
To be considered for this role, please contact Ellie with your CV.