Regional Manager- Business Loans - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Regional Manager- North (Manchester Based)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for creating, developing and maximising business relationships, and being part of disruptive innovation in financial services. You will help implement the strategy to grow the amount of introducer referred business borrowers in the North of the UK.
Building a presence within local commercial finance networks, including traditional brokers, banks, business coaches etc, leading to the acquisition of borrowers through such introducers. You will be the driving force and face of the region.
- Managing a team who will be acquiring and building relationships with relevant brokers, partners and contacts including accountants, business coaches and local authorities both by telephone, linked in, email and face to face.
- You'll have the opportunity to provide ongoing training and support to the sales teams - teaching them the ways of selling and consulting!
- You'll be helping to develop the intermediary acquisition strategy and supporting the education of new intermediaries, across all intermediary channels.
- Tracking and holding responsibility for the regions originations. To assist with general analysis/reporting on business network activity on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with campaign/event planning.
- The role will include travel around the UK, focusing on the North, supporting and driving the regions performance.
- 5 years' experience including 3+ years' business development or similar relationship management or sales experience within a commercial lender
- Experience working as, or with introducers with access to SMEs, and within small business finance would be highly advantageous
- Experience, planning and co-ordinating marketing and events would be advantageous
- Presence of an existing network of business contacts an advantage
- Experience with explaining complex products or services to businesses and introducers
- Proven experience in leading a team or managing direct reports an advantage
- Excellent relationship building and written and oral communication ability (ability to lead and control a phone discussion/negotiation/closing to ensure efficiency)
- Proactive approach and self-starter, with a high level of working autonomously
- Ability to hit and exceed sales targets