Regulated Lending Compliance Officer/Manager - London Finance Speciali - London, United Kingdom,
An award winning, highly successful lender with an excellent reputation for staff retention and personal development are now at the point where they need a suitably experienced lending compliance professional.
The main duties will include but not be limited to:
- As a " stand alone "Compliance Officer assuming responsibility for setting up a Lending compliance function.
- This will include putting frameworks in place and sample testing mortgage/loan files and telephone calls reviews, T&C file checks, review of correspondence and any other material as required.
- Writing up the reviews undertaken and issues identified. Escalation and resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Creating, reviewing and updating the Compliance manual where required.
- Answering staff queries on specific cases using regulatory/mortgage knowledge
- Regulatory (FCA)and internal reporting including management information analysis.
- Undertaking Adhoc projects where required
- Deputise for the compliance manager in their absence.
- Complaint investigation and resolution including preparing final responses to clients.
- Someone who seeks the freedom and autonomy to create a " start up" Compliance function.
- Ability to swiftly learn the products and procedures of this niche lender and therefore a proactive and questioning nature is essential.
- Work to tight deadlines and manage own time, duties and require little supervision
- Excellent command of the English language including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with regulations including but not limited to FCA, ICO, JMLSG & OFT
The role offers a competitive package including a negotiable basic salary, bonus and a range of benefits. Interviews are available immediately.