Regulatory Change Manager, Derivatives, Banking, London, Contract. - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
This is an exciting time to join a bank that's on the front foot. They are currently going through a global organic transformation program, creating opportunities within their operation teams.
You'll be from a Business Analyst or Project Management background with Regulatory change knowledge of MiFID, EMIR and Interest Rate Swaps. You'll have a solid understanding of in depth regulation impacts and able to communicate these effectively to key Operational stakeholders.
- Core member for London Branch and EMEA Offices for EMIR, MiFID working.
- Working with other working groups to cover SFTR (Securities Financing Transaction Reporting), ANNA Credit and various other country requirements as required.
- Proactive research & support of development relative to core business, along with being
reactive to Front Office initiatives.
- Regulatory & Market Change requirements, encompassing associated operational risk in a cost effective manner for the bank and its customer base.
group, liaising as needed with Legal Dept, Europe Dept, Europe Treasury, Front
Office, EMEA offices and Head Office divisions.
- External regulatory management, adhoc research along with joining external bodies or
forums & seminars to keep abreast of requirements.
- Adherence to and compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS), Staff Management-development, cross training and Health & Safety matters.
- MiFID and EMIR within a Derivatives, Collateral and Securities background.
- Operational experience with Interest Rate Swaps.
- In depth understanding of regulation that impacts the DCS product set and ensure where Business operations could be impacted.
- Ability to work effectively in a project environment.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply now if you're an individual with MiFID, EMIR and Interest rate swaps background and wanting to work for a company who offer a great work life balance with a friendly, passionate workplace culture.