Regulatory Economist - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Cedar are working with a highly rated Business Consultancy based in Central London who are looking to appoint a Regulatory Economist to join a newly created division.
Reporting into the Head of Regulatory Finance, you will be tasked in delivering a large project; and be responsible for taking the lead with stakeholder engagements, pricing, and other costs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for finance stakeholder engagement, with a focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for the production and development of the charging statements
- Ownership of the review and development of this project; through annual charging methodology reviews
- Management and reporting of other costs to senior managements including margin, prudent estimates, and pass-through costs
- Support and develop the charging frameworks for new services as and when required
- Research, develop and present proposals for change to senior management
- Provide support to the business and identify, and resolve regulatory finance issues to reduce risk
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Develop and mentor a Pricing Analyst, including setting tasks and performance reviews
What are we looking for?..... click apply for full job details