Relationship Director - Commercial Banking - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
This is a rare opportunity to join a new bank at a very exciting time, they are building their team across the country to promote their different business lending products to the SME market. My client is currently at the beginning of an exciting stage of growth and are looking to expand their customer facing team.
This is national company that has recently put together a senior management team comprising of industry experts. Having recently secured new investment they are looking to take their product offering to market.
The role of Relationship Director: Responsible for promoting the banks products into the regions utilising a network of key introducers. You will be tasked with building a portfolio of commercial customers, with a heavy focus on property transactions to begin with. You will also be able to deliver alternative products as they are being launched.
Requirements of the Relationship Director:
- Previous Relationship Management / Business Development into the commercial banking sector.
- A strong introducer network consisting of accountants/brokers/solicitors.
- The ability to structure a deal through credit, completing the transaction from start to finish.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Director:
- Building and managing a portfolio of commercial clients across your region.
- Performing the role of an ambassador for the bank, ensuring that the profile is raised across the professional community.
- To meet agreed personal new business targets
- Identifying opportunities across the customer base to increase income.
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets, including relationships with brokers and other introducers.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Part of a growing financial group with ambitious plans - be a key member of developing those plans across your region.
- This is an exciting opportunity to deliver a new name into the market, it is well backed financially and has a superb management team in place.