Relationship Director - Real Estate Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Title: Relationship Director - Real Estate Finance
Location: Central London
For over sixty years, our client has put the customer at the centre of their business, helping them to realise their ambitions. As they continue their journey to be a recognised bank for enterprising business owners, this could be your opportunity to join them and realise your own ambitions. They have three offices in London and regional offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton and Bristol.
The Bank supports its customers, communities and people to prosper and grow through their core business areas:
Property, Business & Commercial - Providing products and services to meet the needs of business owners, whether this is helping them to grow their business through working capital and growth lending or through property lending including buy-to-let, development finance, commercial mortgages and refurbishment loans.
Mortgages - Providing a range of niche mortgage products to Business Owners including self-employed. Their plans are for this recently launched business area to develop to meet a range of personal banking needs.
Savings - Offering business and personal customers an attractive and competitive range of savings products.
To manage and develop a portfolio of customers in the property investment and development sector.
- Manage and develop own portfolio of business customers. Seek out opportunities for business growth through the retention of existing and acquisition of new relationships and through the sale/referral of products and services
- Assess, prepare and submit applications for loan facilities, ensuring appropriate commentary and analysis to aid decision making
- Monitor credit portfolio and take action as necessary to minimise risk and ensure quality account management
- Monitor relevant Management Information and ensure appropriate action is reported
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service to customers
- Understand the banks products and services, pro actively identify and action sales opportunities in order to meet business objectives
- Build knowledge and understanding of relevant markets and customers in order to anticipate and meet their needs
- Ensure that portfolio is fully compliant with the Bank's AML policies and procedures
Essential Knowledge & Experience
Good credit knowledge in the property investment and development sector
A network of contacts and introducers to grow the portfolio
Good understanding of KYC and AML requirements
Good written and verbal communication skills and able to present oneself and the Bank
Strong negotiating skills
A strong understanding of the property market, focusing on London
This is an opportunity to join an established traditionally structured but modern bank who continue to go through positive growth and diversification. Career opportunities are there for the taking for ambitious employees who perform well.
Basic Salary:Up to £75,000 pa (negotiable)
Location Allowance:£3,600 pa
Car Allowance:£5,880 pa
Various other benefits including generous pension and annual discretionary bonus