Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
This is a rare opportunity to join a new bank at a very exciting time, they are building their team across the country to promote their different business lending products to the SME market. My client is currently at the beginning of an exciting stage of growth and are looking to expand their customer facing team.
The role of Relationship Manager: Responsible for retaining the banks clients, identifying new business opportunities within the portfolio. You will be tasked with maintaining a portfolio of commercial customers, with a heavy focus on debt transactions to begin with.
Requirements of the Relationship Manager:
- Previous Relationship Management / Business Development into the commercial banking sector.
- A strong credit background, being able to identify risk across the portfolio
- The ability to retain clients, dealing with day to day enquires and maintaining a strong commercial approach to the portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial clients across your region.
- Performing the role of an ambassador for the bank.
- To meet agreed personal business targets
- Identifying opportunities across the customer base to increase income.
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Part of a growing financial group with ambitious plans - be a key member of developing those plans across your region.
- This is an exciting opportunity to deliver a growing name into the market, it is well backed financially and has a superb management team in place.