Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking Chinese (Mandarin) Speaking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
As a leading Chinese bank in the City, we provide corporate banking services to large multinational companies. We support our clients by providing lending, risk management, trade finance, asset and sales financing.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing comprehensive support to the Corporate Banking Department to achieve departmental objectives and meet sales targets;
- Working with both the Head of Corporate Banking and colleagues, facilitating cross-border communication with Chinese companies, providing quality products and services;
- Providing advice to clients, negotiating and structuring products and services that meet clients' needs, preparing and presenting credit proposal/credit analysis reports for the bank;
- Assisting clients with a wide range of requests as a direct point of contact.
Your skills and background:
- 1 year relevant experience in Corporate Banking Product is preferred.
- Experience of product management and product change/transformation for Corporate Banking products.
- Experience of co-operating with team members in different time zones.
- Educated to Master degree level, finance related major preferred.
- Good understanding of our clients requirements.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
Starting salary in the range of £26,000-£50,000 (depending on experience)
The closing date for applications is 22 February 2019.