Relationship Manager - Financial Services - City, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, WV1
Relationship Manager - Financial Services
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial service companies in the UK and as part of their growth they have an opportunity for a Relationship Manager who will be based within their savings team.
The role will be to support the continued growth of the Non-Retail funding work stream, in the governance/management of outsource suppliers and in the identification, prioritisation, on-boarding and relationship management of deposit platforms and providers to deliver cost effective funding, to support lending plans within the wider organisation. In addition to this, the role will be to develop, manage and deliver the product propositions for Non-Personal Savings customers including micro and SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), charities, clubs and societies.
- Be key player in the development of the strategic plan for managing and growing existing Pooled client relationships, with a focus on funding diversification and margin optimisation.
- Help identify, nurture and deliver opportunities to evolve Pooled client business into possible new work streams for incremental funding/income growth.
- Assist in the ongoing governance and project management of companies outsource relationships.
- Be pivotal in the identification, selection, development and delivery of the Non-Personal deposit solutions acting as the project SME and driving the solution to completion.
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned Pooled clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with services/product offerings.
- Assist in the client governance and develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio. Contribute to the development of metrics, dashboards and roadmaps.
- Serve as the interface for compliance, regulatory and reputational matters between clients and business.
- Attend industry events and conferences to remain visible in the market and remain current on industry trends and competitor services/offerings.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment in a similar role, preferably in a Financial Services/Savings environment;
- Strong influencing, negotiation and account management skills;
- Ability to identify and maximise business opportunities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to liaise and interact with internal and external stakeholders at the most senior levels;
- Excellent organisational, listening and decision making skills;
- Sound understanding of wider competitors' criteria and product range;
- Good IT skills in use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Capable of working independently and taking responsibility as an individual.