Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance/Asset Based Lending - London - London, United Kingdom,
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance/Asset Based Lending - London to join an exciting, specialist Commercial Finance business that is currently in growth phase. Our client is part of a wider group which has a fantastic market proposition to the SME market which consists of a number of successful debt servicing, debt recovery and business finance companies. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to join the business early and become a key member of staff who has a real passion for building, developing and maximising business relationships.
Reporting directly into the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for managing relationships on behalf of the business to ensure that client retention is maintained. You will also have additional support from an established team who will assist on the day to day management of the clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that risk/opportunity is identified across the portfolio and acting accordingly. You will also support the new business team in transition of new clients into the business.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in London and is expected to be based from the London office a minimum of 3 days per week. This role comes with great earning potential as well as future career development with the opportunity to build a team around them in the future.
Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance/Asset Based Lending - London , Responsibilities:
- Maintaining client relationships across the ABL/Invoice Finance sector.
- Advising on any risk that may come up within the portfolio, being the senior contact within the business to manage the client through the process.
- Visiting clients to ensure that customer service is maintained, identifying growth opportunities and retaining the client.
Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance/Asset Based Lending - London, Experience & Skills
- Proven corporate or commercial Relationship Management experience
- Ability to build relationships with ease and provide a high standard of customer service
- Expert knowledge within Invoice Finance or Asset Based Lending sector.
- Dedicated approach and self-starter, with a high level of working autonomously
- Strong organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop into a role, who can build relationships easily and be driven to succeed in a challenger organisation.
For more information, please contact Andy Morrison at Fintellect Recruitment