Relationship Manager - Platform Relationship Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are currently working with a highly renowned Investment Management organisation, who are looking to hire a Platform Relationship Manager to join their team. The role will be office based initially and this individual will provide support to the existing Relationship Managers who are based in the London office.
The individual should have strong platform experience although this does not necessarily need to be in sales environment. They just need to have the right attitude, able to build good Advisor relationship and have the confidence and desire to move into a role where they are able to demonstrate the platform, and show IFAs how to use it confidently.
- Build relationships with Wealth Managers and train them to use the platform both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Build an understanding of our clients business and promote additional services where appropriate.
- Support the Head of Platform Sales and Relationship management teams to win and embed new platform clients.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail in order to maintain the highest levels of service.
- Assertiveness and tenacity combined with diplomacy and sensitivity, to build and maintain good relationships with Wealth Managers, Advisers, firm office staff and colleagues across the company.
- The ability to drive through and ensure that necessary actions are taken to service the Wealth Managers, whilst maintaining positive relationships with them and within the company.
- Telephone answering, rapport and relationship building skills in order to rapidly establish a high level of trust with the Wealth Managers, to manage expectations, and to demonstrate a high level of ownership, competence, reliability and responsiveness.
- Ability to work within a regional team which includes both Discretionary Relationship Managers and Regional Relationship Managers. The team will work towards a shared set of targets.
- Planning and organising skills to maximise the efficiency of operation and service, including prioritising appropriately.
- Flexibility and innovation to handle and support changing (and sometimes conflicting) needs and demands, and continually to improve working practices.
- Personal development focus, taking responsibility for driving both personal and professional development in order to maximise effectiveness in this demanding role, and to grow with the role, and beyond.
- Be able to interact and work effectively with Platform Service managers to deliver outstanding service delivery to platform clients.