Relationship Manager - Wealth Management - London, United Kingdom,
A Relationship Manager role has arisen within an international bank based in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation in the market they operate in.
Key duties are as follows:
- Identify, develop and win new relationships through personal and client referrals, and internal networks
- Achieve personal targets for new clients, assets and revenues
- Actively refer relevant business to other parts of the bank and the wider Group
- Provide Innovative and world class financial solutions to meet client needs
- Achieve and exceed asset, revenue and margin targets with the balance of affordability, cost discipline and risk & control management
- Actively drive own Business Plan revenue and asset gathering through effective sales management.
- Actively support the acquisition, servicing, development and retention of clients to achieve the business plan
- Take ownership for the monitoring of own risk asset portfolio
- Identify commercial opportunities and implement solutions that enhance the client experience
- Inform senior management of opportunities and threats within the business environment
- Ensure own book activity is managed to ensure time and focus is appropriately weighted in respect of own / client activity and on-going management
- Communicate accurately with any internal department or colleagues while effectively coordinating efforts based on a "One Team" approach
- Ensure effective governance; consistently meeting fiduciary and regulatory expectations
- Contribution to create an understanding of, and culture in the Wealth Management Team, of the right way to do business, driving performance excellence in Business practices and measure, and maintaining high standards of adherence to policies and procedures
- Display appropriate skills as well as the technical knowledge to act as a competent RM according to FCA Approved Persons
- Ensure conformance with applicable standards, and effective remediation, management and escalation of any issues through applying an appropriate risk-based approach.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Broad experience of the financial services industry, particularly in the areas of retail regulated products and services to high network customers, and asset management
- Strong relationship skills with experience of managing and handling sophisticated needs of individuals and families
- Experience of building a client-base using internal and external networks
- Effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
- Detailed regulatory knowledge of the UK regulatory requirements and an overall understanding of the business impact of the regulatory environment
- Full compliance with the FCA's statements of Principle for Code of Practice for Approved Persons
- Evidence competence in performing the controlled function
- RDR Level 4 or 6
- Educated to a degree level
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar or related role
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications as an FCA Approved Person and to be compliant with requirements under RDR
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.