Relationship Manager- Invoice Finance - City, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS1
We are recruiting for our invoice finance lender client who are going through a period of growth in their Yorkshire team. They are looking for an experienced invoice finance Relationship Manager to be responsible for managing a portfolio of factoring and invoice discounting clients in Yorkshire.
- To be the primary communication link between the business and a portfolio of clients
- To maximise client life by ensuring that clients receive a professional service characterised by accuracy and prompt resolution of queries or problems.
- To carry out client visits, reviews and Take-on's of clients to support of the business objectives.
- To carry out survey's / audits of prospective clients / existing clients as deemed necessary and when authorised to do so.
- To monitor the performance of the sales ledger and control the risk by taking appropriate action to mitigate perceived risks.
- To optimise income generated from fees for ancillary services and opportunities for selling added value.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Educated to A level / ideally degree calibre.
- Financial services experience desirable.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Selling or relationship management experience desirable.
- Industry experience preferred.