Relationship Manager - Fulwood, Lancashire, United Kingdom, PR2 2
Are you looking to become part of an innovative and market leading organisation? We are looking for that special someone to join our Relationship Management team.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We recognise that in order to be able to deliver our values and to be a positive and resilient person we need to be able to provide you with the right tools.
In the role you will be focussed on assisting the Head of Relationship Management and Relationship Management team to develop, manage and advise on relationships with external organisations. Overseeing and co-ordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on a firm understanding of one another's policies and strategic priorities.
As part of this role, you will be expected to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders/third parties. You will identify any stakeholder issues, act appropriately and address, escalate and resolve areas of concerns as raised by Clients.
A strong customer focus is essential in this role as a key contact for our third parties and stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows;
- Contribute to the overall development and maintenance of more 2 life's reputation
- Ensure stakeholders are recognised as partners in the development and delivery of more 2 life's strategic goals
- Oversee the development and implementation of policies that cater to third party/stakeholder relations
- Be a key contact to manage and deal with daily enquiries by third parties/stakeholders
- Conduct business reviews to ensure Clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Attend, minute, chair or manage governance for more 2 life's third parties which includes conveyancer, surveyors and other third parties as deemed appropriate
- Monitor and manage the performance of third parties to ensure adherence to agreed service levels
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues, ensuring remediation plans are put in force where appropriate
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure Client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Develop and maintain valuable stakeholder relationships
Assist business units to effectively consult and engage stakeholders on relevant projects
- Ensure access and equity principles are considered and included in relevant strategies and programs
- Manage stakeholder forums, meetings and management information
- To comply with all FCA policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Contract management - oversee and advise on implementation of new/revised contracts, agreeing appropriate servicing agreements and management information for third parties
Relationship Management | Account Manager | Client Relationship | Client Relationship Manager | Equity Release | Financial ServicesEssential Skills
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- Experience of working in a fast paced working environment where accuracy is essential
- Experience managing performance
- Good knowledge of the UK equity release industry and products is preferred
- Proven track record with financial services environment is preferred
- Previous experience of mortgage processing or similar environment would be beneficial
- Corporate experience in stakeholder engagement and management is desirable
- CIPS qualifications desirable
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group's main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning.
Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2017 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate.