Relationship Manager - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our Client, an exciting new British Bank, requires a number of commercially focused Relationship Managers to join their growing team in the North West of England.
Your main responsibility will be to manage and maintain a portfolio of banking clients making sure a healthy relationship is sustained at all times.
The Bank offer traditional business banking accounts as well as a variety of different finance options including Invoice Finance, Asset Finance, Commercial loans and Residential Development Finance.
• Monitoring the clients' financial performance whilst identifying and managing risk, completing facility reviews, adhering to risk frameworks and performing client visits.
• To develop and maintain the company's brand and business reputation in the local area.
• To support and assist the region's Directors in all aspects of business development and portfolio management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A can do attitude and experience working in Commercial/Corporate Banking
• Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a track record of managing risk across a portfolio of banking and/or commercial finance clients.
• Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
Above all you will be a hard working team player, able to demonstrate a desire to be part of an exciting growing business from day 1.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and benefits.