Relationship Manager - Langstone, Gwent, United Kingdom, NP182
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Role
As the you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established environment.
As your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Productive client relationship development with exceptional customer service. Interacting with clients directly and building a strong understanding of their business needs
- Supporting and undertaking a proactive approach in financial risk management and awareness of a 30+ client portfolio
- Supporting and writing client Audits, Reviews and Post-Lending Reviews
- Recording and analysis of monthly information such as company management accounts, bank statements and other financial reports
- Liaising with clients over HMRC and any Time To Pay plans
- Reporting on credit risk using platforms such as Experian
- Reporting and monitoring clients with Bad Debt Protection.
- Analysing year to date statistics
- Undertaking debtor verifications
- Information gathering and documentation raising for debtor funding limits
- Processing daily client payment drawdowns including the review and sanction of overpayments to a particular value
If you are currently in a role or are currently working as a this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the :
Experience within Invoice Finance (Factoring and Discount).
Desired Skills and Competencies of the :
About the Company
We are long standing and respected based in .You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now.