Relationship Officer _ London - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is an Internation Bank is looking to hire a Relationship Officer to join their team in London Office;
- Business generation for the Branch Banking channel.
- Need analysis, managing and growing relationships of key customers.
- Adherence to compliance policies and organization's standard operating procedures.
- Undertaking projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
Area of Responsibility:
- Enhance the relationship value of existing customers and offer Bank's products and services following a need-based approach.
- Manage an identified set of customer portfolio of Personal as well as Business customers for business generation and effective customer service.
- Identification of prospective customers to offer products and services as per their need and increase customer base through acquisitions and deepening.
- Active daily engagement with customers through outbound telephone calls, emails and physical meetings.
- Delivery of assigned business goals as agreed with the supervisor, with a specific focus on Loan Against Property Disbursements, Business Banking acquisitions and fee, Retail remittances, Deposit origination and any other goals as agreed with supervisor.
- Lead generation, acquisition and managing Salary Corporate relationships and Account acquisitions thereof, for Branch Channel.
- To maintain a professional relationship with existing account holders and mapped the portfolio of customers on an ongoing basis.
- Servicing of branch customers and processing financial and nonfinancial service requests from customers, as and when needed for the smooth operation of the branch.
- Ensuring requisite compliance with all applicable rules and regulations including specifically to KYC, AML requirements in line with the policies and procedures ofBank.
- To understand the market needs and give feedback to the Product Development Team to streamline the process and product gaps.
- Coordination with respective internal and external stakeholders, when required for effective product and service delivery.
- People Related: Interaction with Team members, Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Personnel, Compliance Personnel, Operations Personnel
- Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML, and KYC.
- Selling skills
- Preparing and Making presentations
- Ability to engage in a conversation
- Managing MIS
- Ability to work on Microsoft Excel and access
- Knowledge of bank's products and services
- Knowledge of bank's procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
- Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
- Problem solver with good judgment
- Flexibility to travel for client meetings and other official assignments
- Professional, honest and efficient
- Conduct customer's business professionally and keep their financial information confidential
- Work well under pressure
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Influencing Skills
- Process Orientation
- Analytical Thinking