Relationship Officer _ London - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, a leading International Bank, is looking to hire a Relationship Officer to join their London Office team. This is an apt opportunity if you have experience in sales are interested in furthering your career in the banking sector in London.
- Business generation for the Branch Banking channel.
- Need analysis, managing and growing relationships of key customers.
- Adherence to compliance policies and organisation's standard operating procedures.
- Undertaking projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
Area of Responsibility:
- Acquisition of Accounts for Personal and Business customers, including India Linked products like NR accounts and deposits.
- Enhance the relationship value of existing customers and offer Bank's products and services following a need-based approach.
- Manage an identified set of customer portfolio of Personal as well as Business customers for business generation and effective customer service.
- Identification of prospective customers to offer products and services as per their need and increase customer base through acquisitions and deepening.
- Active daily engagement with customers through outbound telephone calls, emails and physical meetings.
- Lead generation, acquisition and managing Salary Corporate relationships and Account acquisitions thereof, for Branch Channel.
- To maintain a professional relationship with existing account holders and mapped the portfolio of customers on an ongoing basis.
- Servicing of branch customers and processing financial and nonfinancial service requests from customers, as and when needed for the smooth operation of the branch.
- Ensuring requisite compliance with all applicable rules and regulations including specifically to KYC, AML requirements in line with the policies and procedures of the Bank.
- To understand the market needs and give feedback to the Product Development Team to streamline the process and product gaps.
- Coordination with respective internal and external stakeholders, when required for effective product and service delivery.
- People Related: Interaction with Team members, Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Personnel, Compliance Personnel, Operations Personnel
- Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML, and KYC.
- Selling skills
- Preparing and Making presentations
- Ability to engage in a conversation
- Managing MIS
- Ability to work on Microsoft Excel and access
- Knowledge of bank's products and services
- Knowledge of bank's procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
- Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
- Problem solver with good judgment
- Flexibility to travel for client meetings and other official assignments
- Professional, honest and efficient
- Conduct customer's business professionally and keep their financial information confidential
- Work well under pressure
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Influencing Skills
- Process Orientation
- Analytical Thinking