Relationship Officer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum
- Competitive basic salary - up to £23,000
- A generous contributory pension
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Exciting progression opportunities!
- Fun socials!
As a Relationship Officer, based in the Manchester area, you'll be responsible for discussing services to potential customers, processing new applications, and chasing necessary documentation to finalise applications. You'll manage a portfolio of contractors, developing strong relationships with them and maintain their loyalty by promoting the companies services and brand. This role will involve investigating queries on behalf of Account Managers, co-ordinating payroll requirements, and providing telephone/admin support to agencies as required. You must have a proven sales or customer service background, with a proven track record of success.
Our client is a well-established pay-roll solutions provider, recognised within the industry as the most reliable and trusted provider within the UK. They work with contractors, and companies across a diverse spectrum of industries. Due to continued success and expansion, they have a fantastic opportunity available for a Relationship Officer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven sales or customer service experience
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Excellent organisational, communication and attention to detail skills
- Experience working for an umbrella/payroll company would be desirable
To find out more, please contact Kerry at Chase Recruitment on , or attach your CV to
We're interested in hearing from experienced sales professionals throughout the UK, so if you know someone who's looking for a role, please refer them to us via our website - we pay for referrals!