Research Manager - Banking - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, a global market intelligence business to the Financial Services Banking and Investment Banking sector, based in Central London, are currently hiring for a Research Manager to act as a subject matter expert for Competitor Analytics on Global Transaction Banking projects.
- Provide research and expertise support across the Investment Banks client base, together with the Client Relationship teams
- Support the development of the Competitor Analytics service lines across Corporate and Investment Banking
- Develop unique knowledge to enable you to be a subject matter expert in all Global Transaction Baking areas
- Develop knowledge to enable you to provide insights in Securities Services and Lending activities
- Analyse and interpret the deliveries of analysis for clients, to ensure maximum impact, action ability and success
- Together with the Client Relationship Management teams, deliver Competitor Analytics project s in line with the annual delivery schedules, attending delivery meetings in person
- Prepare projects and analytics ready to present to clients in line with contractual remit and timeframes
- Work closely with the Analytics centre in Mumbai on execution of project and deliveries
- With the global Research team, contribute to the further design and definition of components of Analytics product offering (features, metrics, pricing) to meet client needs around Service Lines
- With colleagues, market IP and Analytics to identified client organisations and participate in pitches to and presentations to current/prospective clients
- Build expertise in banking and scope to extend to potential markets outside banking
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude, and an ability to work with significant amounts of data, both numerical and qualitative.
- Strong experience and knowledge of transaction banking products
- Strong understanding of the Banking industry related products
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project Management skills.
- A strong academic background - this will typically be demonstrated by a strong undergraduate degree and ideally a post-graduate qualification
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Offices located in Canary Wharf, London. Occasional/Regular UK and International travel required.
Please apply online for consideration.