Researcher / Analyst (Corporate conduct) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Researcher / Analyst (Business Conduct)
Based in The City of London and working for a highly regarded Financial institution, this Researcher / Analyst role involves identifying potential issues with the corporate conduct of the business. The opportunity would suit someone with strong research and analysis experience in a corporate environment. Although the organisation is finance based, your remit is much wider than financial issues and while a good head for figures would be useful, it is more important that you have the ability to gather, compile, summarise and analyse detailed information and be able to suggest a course of action based on your findings.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential conduct / regulatory issues.
- Assisting in the development of the team's research procedures.
- Compiling regular and ad hoc management information.
- Liaising appropriately with internal stakeholders, including the enforcement team where a case has been referred for investigation.
- Building and developing relationships with other teams and regulatory / law enforcement bodies on both general and case-specific matters.
- Assisting in the tracking of all actions and decisions on a case, so that there is a full audit trail and up to date management information.
- Supporting the team in other projects.
To apply successfully for this Researcher / Analyst role, you will have a relevant degree (probably business / legal or finance) along with existing work experience in a Research type role. You will be an inquisitive self-starter with a high level of attention to detail and be a confident communicator able to liaise with and influence senior level colleagues and contacts.
In return for your expertise, a basic salary of up to £29,500 will be offered along with comprehensive and flexible benefits including 30 days holiday and the opportunity to work in a highly professional organisation that believes in a sensible work / life balance for its' employees.