Revenue and Settlement Manager - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Joining the Wholesale Market Services function which facilitates the delivery of the obligations to Retailers in the competitive Retail Market for non-household customers and up to £500m in annual revenues and the successful candidate will be accountable for the financial reporting within a complex commercial market environment.
As a Revenue and Settlement Manager your duties will include:
- Budgeting, reporting and forecasting the financial performance of the market service function.
- Ensuring the development of assurance and forecasting capabilities and tools to ensure we maintain effective control of a complex market settlement environment.
- Managing and resolving disputes with customers and the market operator.
- Identifying commercial risks and opportunities arising from the market environment and providing expert analysis and insight to maximise profit and cash position.
- Leading, managing and motivating a team of business-focused professionals deliver against all agreed goals.
- Leading the settlement function, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of cash targets by means of accurate and timely financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting of sales of services.
- Monitoring, controlling and managing the income and settlement environment to ensure key drivers, risks and opportunities are identified tracked and appropriately communicated to key business stakeholders for decisions to enhance performance.
- Leading and developing a dedicated team and building effective relationships with key stakeholders to achieve this.
To be a successful Revenue and Settlement Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role and have the ability to lead a commercial and financial development and engage with the finance colleagues.
- Ideally, have a financial qualification and experience of commercial and financial management gained in the complex commercial market environment.
- A good track record of developing tools and have the capability to provide assurance and robust demand forecasting of product volumes underpinning revenues.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable explaining complex issues concisely to senior business leads.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of up to £70,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus excellent benefits.