Risk & Control Specialist - Middlesex, United Kingdom,
Our client is a leading Financial Services company who are looking to expand their 1st line Enterprise Risk & Controls team. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within Financial Services and the Risk Management space.
- To conduct and co-ordinate Control Testing across the business to ensure timely delivery of first line risk management activities and control testing plans
- To have key accountability over the quality, delivery and reporting of testing within the business
- Consider all data sources (Incident reporting, Risk Register, Risk Appetite Limits, KPI's, and Control Testing).
- Challenge Risk & Control owners on control effectiveness and control environment.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of Risk Management / Audit & Assurance
- Knowledge of Controls Testing is essential
- Experience of Financial Services would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills are required with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal