Risk Analyst- CASS - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
*CASS Analyst- Global Asset Management Bank- 4 Months- Manchester*
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, require a CASS Analyst to work an initial 4 month contract with scope for long term extension. This role will be based at their Manchester office.
This new role in the Client Asset Oversight and Control Team has the primary responsibility of the ongoing maintenance of the Client Assets ("CASS") risk and control mapping and execution of CASS monitoring programme for the bank.
- Assist in the execution of the CASS monitoring programme, designing and executing tests, obtaining and analysing evidence to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of CASS controls as identified by the existing CASS risk and controls mapping.
- Develop and write-up findings and recommendations, assisting the Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst in the communication of findings to management and those charged with oversight.
- Ensure all findings identified by the programme are escalated appropriately, monitored and tracked to resolution.
- Produce management information reporting for governance meetings
- Keep up-to-date with external changes such as Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") and Financial Reporting Council ("FRC") regulatory developments and any internal factors that could impact CASS risk.
- Provide status updates in CASS Team meetings and other forums where required.
- Be a point of contact for the CASS risk and control mapping and CASS monitoring programme, establishing strong working relationships with all contributing lines of business and other monitoring functions
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and industry regulations at all times
- Able to identify controls and assess risks, applying problem solving acumen where required.
- A good level of understanding of the FCA CASS regime and wider regulatory environment is essential
- Experience within Investment Banking
- Able to work independently, but also to work across diverse regional and functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Fast learner
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.