Risk Analyst/Risk & Policy Analyst - PPI Project - Sussex, United Kingdom,
Risk Analyst/Risk & Policy Analyst - PPI Project
What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, a "Big 4" Professional Services firm, is looking for a Risk Analyst and a Risk Policy Analyst to join a new PPI remediation project based in Gatwick.
The roles are an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. You will be working within the support function of a PPI Review Project with the overall purpose of helping the project plan and mitigate risk.
Tell Me More
- Start date:ASAP
- Location:Gatwick, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford
- Rate: £300 per day
- Work pattern: Standard business hours
- Duration:Contract until December 2019
The Benefits For You
The Risk Analyst and Risk Policy Analyst roles are a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a 'Big 4' firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. The roles offer a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within Deloitte.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of project processes and help identify risks
- Document findings and agreed actions
- Support process owners on an ongoing basis with the development of Risk controls that will effectively mitigate the engagement's risks
- Manage and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Consult with both client and Deloitte personnel in order to ensure that the selection, scope setting and approach to delivering reviews are planned and targeted effectively Undertake review planning, taking into consideration regulatory requirements, breaches, complaints, operational risk MI and KPI information, as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring that where issues are identified appropriate mitigating actions are recommended to the business and tracked through to completion
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Proven experience in helping identifying project risk and giving solutions to mitigate
- Previous experience in an assurance or oversight role, preferably from a Risk & Controls environment
- The capacity to continually learn about new processes across the engagement
- Possess the analytical skills that will enable you to draw informed conclusions from the review of large amounts of data and process steps
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Strong attention to detail and clear presentational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Self-driven, proactive and able to demonstrate ability to show initiative
- Working knowledge of non-operational areas such as PMO, IT and Change Management would be preferable
- Degree educated or equivalent in a subject requiring a rational and methodological approach to problem solving is preferable
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.