Risk Data Developer (SAS/BO/MicroStrategy) - Banking - Surrey - Up to - Surrey, United Kingdom,
The role of the Risk Data Developer reporting directly to the Risk Data Manager (RDM), is to support the on-going development and embedding of the businesses Risk Data Management oversight. Working with the RDM to deliver an effective risk data oversight framework in which to drive enhancements to the quality, timeliness and flexibility in aggregation / reporting of risk information which underpins effective decision making and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The purpose of this role is to work with the Risk Controller and Risk Data Manager as a liaison between Risk Departments to improve business processes, improve the quality of data within our core reporting systems, and the overall reporting suite across Risk.
Min Responsibilities/ Key skills
- Business Intelligence Development - Working primarily with SAS, Business Objects and MicroStrategy.
- Report automation - Automating the production of periodical reports within the Risk area, and suggesting/implementing enhancements.
- End user liaising - Communicating with end users to gain a clear understanding of requirements, and assisting during the embedding period.
- Reporting Culture - Embedding a culture of self-service BI and reporting.
- Continuous improvement - Self driven development of improvements to current processes and output.
- Business Support - Supporting colleagues in other Risk areas with reporting needs and guidance on best practice.
- Risk reporting - Production of business reporting within agreed deadlines.
- Risk - Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the group risk framework
- Validation - Providing a service of validation for code and reporting produced in other areas of the business.
Interested? Please send your CV ASAP so we can get you in process.