Risk Management Executive - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, B60
The Company and Culture
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm, established in 1990 and has recently become a public quoted company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit Risk Management Executives to ensure the firm continue to mitigate potential risks. They pride themselves on being a people based business and promote opportunities for career development within the company wherever possible.
Roles and responsibilities
Your duties will increase in responsibility/complex in line with the status of your role; however, all will be aimed at utilising risk mitigation techniques to minimise regulatory impact.
- Senior Risk Management Executive responsibility - support the Group Head of Risk in the on-going creation and maintenance of appropriate risk mitigation techniques. Oversee the key regulatory reporting requirements and report on key MI trends that have a direct impact on the regulatory standing of the business
Requirements to be considered
You should be have FCA Regulatory work experience within a financial planning firm and be able to achieve all responsibilities within set deadlines. The greater level of experience you have and more relevant to financial planning advice, will increase your suitability and potential level suitable for.
- Highly competitive and progressive salaries for trainees to senior risk management roles
- Fantastic employee benefits package including: pension, DIS, flexible cash benefits, annual bonus, holiday and training/qualification funding.
- Excellent team environment with regular team building events such as Summer BBQs and Christmas party, free to attend!
- These roles have become available due to the successful growth of IFA's within the business.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.