Risk Manager - Business Banking - City, Swindon, United Kingdom, SN1
Risk Manager - Business Banking
£45-65k + excellent bonus and pension and other benefits
My market leading financial services client requires a Risk Manager to join their forward-thinking team based in Swindon.
- Work collaboratively as part of a first line risk function, in identifying, assessing, managing and monitoring key risks
- Build a robust, compliant risk framework
- Be able to work at pace while listening and absorb quickly
- Able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes
- Partner with key stakeholders, providing risk and Compliance advice
- Support the governance structure.
- Ensuring incidents are assessed, reported and analysed.
Skills & experience required
- Be able to perform decisively and objectively
- Proven experience of building strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyse and interpret complex information from a diverse range of internal and external sources
- Good knowledge of key regulations (FCA/PRA/PSR) and regulatory expectations.
- Be used to influencing effectively at all levels with the confidence to constructively challenge others
- Be able to plan, prioritise and manage your own workload
- Ideally you'll have experience of using agile delivery methods
- Be familiar with a digital risk environment
- Business banking in the financial services market
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.