Risk Strategy - Vice President - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
This is an opportunity for the highly motivated and analytically minded individuals who want to enhance their current skillset and knowledge working in a dynamic environment. With a focus on Credit Risk, this role will enable you to collaborate with senior stakeholders to drive insight on credit performance.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven leaders to embark on this journey with them.
- Drive insight into credit performance and optimisation of credit strategies across the portfolio.
- Be able to manage the credit risk strategies in acquisitions and existing customer management areas.
- Lead a team of Credit Strategy Analysts and offer strategic thought, leadership and analytical direction related to credit risk.
- Take ownership of credit strategies and support business growth objectives.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across commercial teams and provide insight into forecasting.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly analytical and numerate with the ability to solve problem and think in a structured manner.
- Key stakeholder management to build and maintain effective working relationships across different functions and business units.
- Be commercially focused and be able to understand key value drivers.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to present analytical projects and results in a logical manner.
- Track record of driving results and better performance from a team of analysts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.