Risk and Compliance Officer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Do you want to work in Malta? with its advanced economy, low tax environment and Mediterranean climate? Please read on…Our international technology trading client is now looking to bring outsourced risk and compliance responsibilities in house and therefore wishes to appoint Risk and Compliance Officer. The role will be based in Malta and will act as the SME for all risk and compliance related matters on behalf of a regulated Investment Manager.
Reporting to CEO-Malta the focus of the role will include but not limited to…
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of risk and compliance documentation
- Liaise with regulators to ensure all regulatory obligations are met
- Develop internal risk management processes in partnership with CEO
- Work closely with Portfolio Manager to ensure all risk monitoring activities
- Horizon Scanning of all relevant regulations and industry developments
- Assisting with Compliance Monitoring Programme & Risk Reviews
- Preparing reports to the board
Our client is an international trading and technology firm with strong financial support. Office locations are Malta, London, New York & Chicago
€35k - €42k plus bonus plus relocation (if applicable)
- 1-2 years' experience within a regulated compliance function
- Knowledge of regulations and procedures
- A methodical approach to recording information and evidence
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of data protection guidelines would be an advantage
- The individual will need to be approved as Risk Officer with MSFA within c6 months
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.