Risk and Control Associate, 1st LOD, Operations, Banking, Perm, £70k. - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
You'll be a 1st Line of Defence, Risk and Control Associate from a banking background, with experience in maintaining risk workflows and KRI's, wanting to work for a large corporate bank in London.
- Facilitating and developing risk and control of assessments.
- Reviewing operational risk of new products with impacts on banking operation processing.
- Analyse incidents, error and exceptional processing whilst mitigating risk.
- Risk assessment engagement, relating to process change management.
- Support line management with the coordination and communication across the EMEA region.
- Administer support on management of outsourcing operations.
- Assisting and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Engaging and assisting key stakeholders.
- Background in a banking organisation at 1st LOD level.
- Proficient risk and control experience.
- Key understanding of process flows in a banking operation risk environment.
- Working in a risk averse organisation, suggesting process improvements and risk reduction measures.
- Strength in analytical, documentation, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory environment.
- Able to work off own initiative and team working skills
If you're an individual from a 1st LOD, risk and control background within banking, then Apply Now